Tuesday 6 June 2017

Opening a new front...

I'm sorry for the recent lack of posts- I've been very busy writing "For King and Parliament" for release late this year and it's cut right across my blogging time. I still have loads of units that I completed for the last WHC gig in april that I've not photographed and posted, and a fair bit of other stuff, since.

In the meanwhile, here are some English Civil War minis which I've just repainted from eBay purchases, still on their painting blocks. I am assembling a generously-sized ECW army for a demo game at Salute next year. They are better than they look in the photo; will look great, based.


Also on my painting trays are three elephants, a unit of Galatian horse, a hundred or so Normans and half a Florentine army. I need to recover my focus...

No comments: